Saffron Spalon & Herb Co.
Common Uses: Anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, antiseborrhoeic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, stress relief & hypertension.
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata (Syn. Unona odorantissimum, Uvaria odorata)
Plant Part: Entire Plant
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Color: Pale Yellow
Note: Middle - Base
Strength of Aroma: Strong - Medium
Aromatic Scent: Fresh, floral, sweet, slightly fruity, jasmine-like.
Mixes well with: Bergamot, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lavender, Neroli, Rose, Rosewood, Sandalwood, other resins & other florals.
Suggested Uses & Recipes:
• Diffuse 4-5 drops to lift your mood while creating a calming effect.
• Internal: Dilute 1 drop in 4 oz of water.
• Add a drop to wrist, rub together for a wonderful floral perfume.
• Add a drop to your favorite moisturizer to improve the appearance of skin.
• Add 2-4 drops with coconut oil for a deep conditioning hair treatment.
Safety: Consult your health care provider if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or being treated for a health condition. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Dilute with carrier oil before topical application or bath use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark place. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil can cause sensitivity on some people and excessive use of it may lead to headaches and nausea.
Shelf Life: 2 years