Saffron Spalon & Herb Co.
Mandarin Essential Oil
100% Pure, Natural & Therapeutic Grade
Common Uses: Antiseptic, antispasmodic, antioxidant, cholagogue, digestive, diuretic, sedative, tonic, and nervine.
Botanical Name: Citrus Reticulata
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Extraction: Cold Pressed
Strength of Aroma: Mild
Aromatic Scent: Sweet, fresh, Full-bodied Citrus Scent
Mixes well with: Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon,
Lime, Nutmeg, Orange Sweet, Peppermint, and Ylang Ylang.
Mandarin Essential Oil can also be found in our Calm™ Essential Oil Blend.
Suggested Uses & Recipes:
• Diffuse 4-5 drops in your favorite diffuser.
• Dilute 3 drops mandarin in 2 teaspoons of lotion or carrier oil and use after
your child’s bath or when settling them in bed at night to relax before sleep.
DIY Mandarin and Rosehip Oil Acne, Scar & Stretch Mark Serum
• 10 drops mandarin essential oil
• 6 drops frankincense essential oil
• 6 drops tea tree oil
• 3 drops bergamot oil
• 1 ounce rosehip oil
• 2 ounces jojoba oil
• A small glass pump bottle (4 to 6 ounce bottle)
• Mix all essential oils except rosehip and jojoba straight into the bottle.
• Add the rosehip and jojoba oils.
• Shake well until blended.
• Massage a few pumps into the skin in the affected area twice daily.
• Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Safety: Consult your health care provider if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or being treated for a health condition. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Dilute with carrier oil before topical application or bath use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark place. Avoid if pregnant or breast feeding. Do not use on babies or small children. Do not use around pets, as it can be toxic in higher doses. May cause irritation to sensitive skin, however it is rare. Please do a patch test, first, before applying in large amounts.
Do not use in baths. Should not be used in conjunction with homeopathic remedies.
Shelf Life: 2 Years • To optimize shelf life, store bottles in a dry, dark space. Always keep the bottles tightly capped and stored to avoid oxidation and chemical evaporation. Always follow essential oil safety guidelines like keeping bottles away from heat & flames. And always store out of reach of children.