Saffron Spalon & Herb Co.
Lavender Essential Oil
100% Pure, Natural & Therapeutic Grade
Common Uses: Anti-depressant, stress-relief, anti-anxiety, muscle tension relief, and anti-bacterial.
Botanical Name: Lavandula officinalis (syn. Lavandula angustifolia)
Plant Part: Flower
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Color: Clear - Light Yellow
Strength of Aroma: Medium
Aromatic Scent: Floral, fresh, sweet, herbaceous and sometimes slightly fruity. It can also be slightly camphorous.
Mixes well with: Basil, citronella, chamomile, clary sage, eucalyptus, geranium, hyssop, jasmine, lemon, lime, tangerine, patchouli, peppermint, rosemary, tea tree, and thyme.
Suggested Uses & Recipes:
• Rub 1-2 drops on soles of feet to help calm body & promote sleep.
• Rub 2-3 drops on skin for relief with rash or sunburn.
• Place 2-3 drops in diffuser for 2-3 hours a day to help with relaxation & clean the air from allergens.
• Place 2-3 drops with 1 TBSP Baking Soda & use on counter tops, sinks & toilets.
• Mix 60 drops with a full bucket of water & use to mop floors.
• Place 2 drops under armpits for deodorant.
• Place 3-5 drops on cotton balls, place throughout house to ward off insects.
Safety: Consult your health care provider if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or being treated for a health condition. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Dilute with carrier oil before topical application or bath use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark place. Do not use while pregnant. It may be a possible irritant to the skin for sensitive types.
Shelf Life: 4 Years