Citronella Essential Oil
100% Pure, Natural & Therapeutic Grade
Common Uses: Antiseptic, deodorizer, insecticide, anti-parasitic, tonic and stimulant.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon nardus
Plant Part: Grass
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Origin: Sri Lanka
Strength of Aroma: Medium
Aromatic Scent: Citrusy, slightly fruity, fresh, sweet
Mixes well with: Basil, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, Orange, and Tea tree.
Suggested Uses & Recipes:
• Place 4-5 drops in diffuser & diffuse for 30 minutes, up to 3 times per day.
• Dilute with carrier oil & apply before going outdoors.
• Mix 1-2 drops with TBSP of carrier oil & massage on the back of neck for headaches or on joints for joint & muscle pain.
• Same mixture can be applied to tummy in clockwise rotation to help relieve digestion discomfort.
Citronella Essential Oil can also be found in our Bug Off!™ Essential Oil Blend & Bug Off!™ Spray.
Safety: Consult your health care provider if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or being treated for a health condition. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Dilute with carrier oil before topical application or bath use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark place. Do not use while pregnant. It may be a possible irritant to the skin for sensitive types.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Be the first to review this product.
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)